Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest News (See All)
- CircuitPython Creates New AT Opportunities For those of you who don’t know, CircuitPython is a programming language and environment for small computers and microcontrollers that is sponsored by our friends ...
- 2018 Adapt-A-Thon is Coming! We Need Your Help! Please support this event! 100% of donations on this page will be used toward this event It’s official: this year’s Adapt-A-Thon will be a on November 25th ...
- Switch Adapting a Child’s Toy Adapted toys are magic for kids with motor issues. It’s true that the toy creates joy and fun for the child, but it’s also the ...