Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest News (See All)
- ATIA Maker Day 3.0 was Amazing! Thank you all for making the day awesome. We will post more pictures in a gallery here as we get them in, but here’s walk-through ...
- AbleGamers & ATMakers team up for the FreedomWing! We’re so happy to partner with The AbleGamers Charity and GRA-V Robotics in Orlando to create and produce these powerful devices to control an XBox Adaptive ...
- Camera Mounts for the Logitech Adaptive Gaming Kit The Adaptive Gaming Kit from Logitech G is an amazing value for those who use Assistive Technology. However, the one thing on our wish list ...