Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest News (See All)
- Switch Adapting a Child’s Toy Adapted toys are magic for kids with motor issues. It’s true that the toy creates joy and fun for the child, but it’s also the ...
- Adafruit donates 10 3D printers for AT use! Our delightful friends at Adafruit Industries have generously donated ten 3D printers and related accessories to ATMakers for use by our high school STEM partners! ...
- Display-Aligned Mounting for Eye Gaze & More Here is the Tobii 4C and EyeX mounts using the updated “watch-band” style hinges. I talked about these just before the Facebook group was hidden ...