Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest News (See All)
- Donate on #GivingTuesday and Get Free Stuff! Yes, we are serious! Today is #GivingTuesday and thanks to the amazing volunteers at the 2018 Adapt-A-Thon this past weekend, we have a stock of ...
- Adapt-A-Thon 2018 was a Huge Success! This year’s Christmas Adapt-A-Thon was a fantastic success for the children of Florida who use switches to control their toys and devices! Our hosts, GRA-V (FRC ...
- CircuitPython Creates New AT Opportunities For those of you who don’t know, CircuitPython is a programming language and environment for small computers and microcontrollers that is sponsored by our friends ...