Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest News (See All)
- Ella Hunt’s New AT Switcheshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrcRp04MAz0 Ms. Ella Hunt, one of our long time friends and recipients recently had a horrible experience with spinal fusion surgery. Thankfully, the blood loss and ...
- Ultimate Remote & Chris Young TourA while back, ATMakers worked with Chris Young of Speedway, IN to assemble the Ultimate Remote he had designed and help him integrate it into ...
- “Project I.M.P.Act” ResourcesIf you are following along on the ATMakers Facebook Group (and you should be!), you’ll know that we’ve been trying to make our approach to ...