Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest News (See All)
- AT Hand Raiser using Adafruit Trinket M0 This great little project was inspired by Michelle Brosse in the Facebook Group: she was heading to college and couldn’t get the professor’s attention. She ...
- Flooding the Zone w/AAC Devices This summer, we’re trying something new! We’ve worked with LessonPix Custom Learning Materials and Minor Achievements Learning Center to create a camp where every kid ...
- Join us for the 2019 “State of the .Org” Thursday, Feb 21 at 7pm, we’ll be having our first annual “State of the .Org” meeting! Please join us to learn: What we’ve been up to ...