Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest Guides (See All)
- Clubhouse Fun Minnie – Switch Adaptation In this guide we switch adapt a Clubhouse Fun Minnie. Required Items: 3.5mm (1/8) “Free Hanging” Stereo Jack Single core coated wire (braided will work but is harder) Shrink ...
- My Bubble Machine – Switch Adaptation In this guide we switch adapt a My Bubble Machine Required Items: 3.5MM 1/8 Inch Gold Plated Stereo Jack Panel Mount Solder Connector (Amazon: click here) Single core ...
- Minion Stuart Interacts with Guitar – Switch Adaptation In this guide we adapt a Minion Stuart. Required Items: 3.5MM 1/8 Inch Gold Plated Stereo Jack Panel Mount Solder Connector (Amazon: click here) Triangle headed 1.8 screw ...