Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest News (See All)
- Join us for ATIA Maker Day ATIA Maker Day – Powered by ATMakers.org ATMakers.org is delighted to have partnered with the Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) to present the ATIA Maker Day ...
- ATMakers Founder Bill Binko joins Adafruit Live! Watch Adafruit’s live weekly show with ATMakers Founder Bill Binko In addition to the hour+ discussion about how Makers can help with Assistive Technology, Bill spent ...
- Christmas Toy Adapt-A-Thon for F.A.A.S.T. How do you switch-adapt over 100 toys for kids in a single day? Over 40 volunteers working over 8 hours of controlled chaos certainly helps! Thank ...