Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest News (See All)
- Join us for the 2019 “State of the .Org” Thursday, Feb 21 at 7pm, we’ll be having our first annual “State of the .Org” meeting! Please join us to learn: What we’ve been up to ...
- Zoom Tube – Switch Adaptation Follow along this guide as we switch adapt a Zoom Tube with standard 3.5mm AT Jacks. Follow along this guide as we switch adapt it with ...
- Donate on #GivingTuesday and Get Free Stuff! Yes, we are serious! Today is #GivingTuesday and thanks to the amazing volunteers at the 2018 Adapt-A-Thon this past weekend, we have a stock of ...