Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest Guides (See All)
- How to be a (More) Maker-Friendly AT Vendor Thank you to all the Assistive Technology vendors out there: the devices you create make everyday activities possible for AT Users every day! We’d love to ...
- What if I don’t have a 3D Printer? Recently we’ve started getting requests from AT professionals, SLPs, and parents who really want to make one of our projects, but don’t have a 3D ...
- 3D Printed AT Switches This project is a great way to get those idle 3D Printers running and make something useful for AT Users in your community! We’ve designed 3D ...