Helping Makers Help Others
ATMakers.org introduces Makers and Assistive Technology (AT) users and give these two communities the tools they need to collaborate.
AT users and those who support them desperately need engineers and technologists to help them with everyday tasks. High School STEM and Robotics students, hobbyists & DIY electronics enthusiasts have the skills necessary to create innovative solutions today.
STEM clubs & Robotics Teams
- Complete service projects with our step-by-step guides
- Apply your skills where they’re needed today
AT Professionals & Users
- Find Makers in your area who can help
- Learn about new technology you need
Makers & Engineers
- Bring your skills to bear on todays AT problems
- Help mentor the next generation of AT Engineers
Latest News (See All)
- Automated Testing of 3.5mm AT Jacks At ATMakers, we use lots of AT Jacks. Every switch-adapted toy, every interface device, almost everything we make requires a 3.5mm jack or plug. Because of this, ...
- #ATIAMakerDay 2018 was a huge hit! This year, ATMakers.org was thrilled to host the first annual ATIA Maker Day at the ATIA Annual Conference! STEM Students and Makers from around the country ...
- Fart Blaster – Switch Adaptation In this guide, we add an AT Switch jack to a Fart Blaster so that switch users can use it. Remember, you may need to repackage ...