In this guide we switch adapt a My Bubble Machine
- 3.5MM 1/8 Inch Gold Plated Stereo Jack Panel Mount Solder Connector (Amazon: click here)
Steps: Unpackaging (Important if adapting to give as a present).
- Cut tape along box top and remove My Bubble Machine (pretty easy).
- Remove the four screws that connect the top and bottom of the Bubble Machine.
- Drill a 1/8″ hole in the top section. Recommended to do by the circuit board for proximity to where you will connect the jack.
- splice a 3.5mm (1/8) Panel Mount Stereo Jack (adapted to mono-configuration) to the top left stem and then to the circuit board itself in the top left hand corner as shown.
- Place the jack through the hole you drilled and connect the nut to the outside.
- Reconnect the top and connect the four screws.
- Manual switch
- Adapted switch
- Place back in the box.