3D Printing Process
- Thingiverse.com – a (fabulous) resorce with ready-to-print designs for all purposes.
- ATMakers on Thingiverse – our collection of 3D Printed AT devices.
- AutoDesk Fusion 360 – 3D Modeling software. Free for educators, hobbyists, startups.
- Cura Slicer (Open Source/Free) – Converts 3D Models to instructions for the 3D Printer to follow
- Simplify3D Slicer (Paid $150) – Another slicer with some useful advanced features.
- GrabCAD.com – CAD Models useful as starting points and componsents
- Layer By Layer Video Tutorials – Noe & Pedro Ruiz from Adafruit train how to make 3D Printed Stuff
- Official AutoDesk Fusion 360 Training Videos – Great guides with lots of details
- 3D Hubs – 3D Printing Service (see our Video on this)
Adapting Toys (& Making Switches)
Resource & Links
- Colin’s Lab: Soldering Video
- ATMakers How To Adapt a Toy Video
- ATMakers How To Wire A Switch Video
- Lots of over Videos at ATMakers YouTube Channel